“To inhabit a more enlightened state we must be held there by a community of new habits, new ways of seeing each other, and new beliefs in actions that redefine normal.”—Charles Eisenstein (via vitaminsforthesubconscious)
1) Think good, and good follows. Think evil and evil follows. You are what you think all day long.
2) Your subconscious mind does not argue with you, it accepts what your conscious mind decrees.
3) You have the power to choose, choose health and happiness. Choose to be friendly, co-operative, joyous, lovable and the whole world will respond in kind. This is the best way to develop a wonderful personality.
4) Your conscious mind is the “watchman at the gate.” Its chief function is to protect your subconscious mind from false impressions.
5) The suggestions and statements of others have no power to hurt you. The only power is the movement of your own thought. You can choose to reject the thoughts or statements of others and affirm the good ones. You have the power to choose how you will react.
6) Watch what you say. You have to account for every idle word. Never say, “I will fail; I will lose my job; I can’t pay the rent.” Your subconscious doesn’t take jokes, it holds you to your word.
7) No mind is inherently evil. No force of nature is evil. It all depends on how you use the the laws of mind and nature. Use them to heal, bless and inspire people everywhere.
8) Never say, “I can’t.”
9) Begin to think from the standpoint of the eternal truths and principles of life and not from the standpoint of fear, ignorance, and superstition. Do no let others do your thinking for you. Choose your own thoughts and make your own decisions.
10) You are the Captain of your own ship and the master of your own fate. Remember that you have the capacity to choose.
11) Whatever your conscious mind believes wholly to be true, your subconscious will accept. Believe in wealth of spirit and being, in right action and all the blessings and virtues of life.
It’s always sad when someone you know dies. It’s heartbreaking when they decide there are no more options and choose to take their own life. I’m sorry you couldn’t break through your haze of pain and see what your friends and family clearly did. RIP.
There comes a point in every parent’s life when it hits you that you aren’t just raising babies, but you have created a person. For me, I think it was when my oldest son received the Conductor (student) of the Year Award at school. Of course, having him recognized by a panel of teachers as being bright, responsible and courteous was one of the proudest moments his dad and I have had. But what is as important about him winning is what he did before he won.
I had been called out of town for a family emergency, and he and his brother were with a family friend. The day before the ceremony, without anyone telling him and no inkling of how it would turn out, he picked out his best pair of pants, his nicest shirt, dress shoes and a clip-on tie. He looked like a winner before he’d won. And when they called his name, he was prepared.
If he’d learned this lesson from me without me realizing I taught him, what other unknown examples have I set, good or bad?
(CNN) — Stephanie Marshall and her fiance, Kelton Scott, are college-educated, gainfully employed and living together. They pay their bills separately but “get together on common things like the rent,” said Marshall, who just finished medical school in Atlanta. The couple is part of a growing segment of American couples who choose to cohabit — and a new report from the Pew Research Center, released Monday, says financially, those couples are making out like bandits compared to their married and single counterparts. Read more ….
Every single thing you do matters. You have been created as one of a kind. You have been created in order to make a difference. You have within you the power to change the world. It’s called the Butterfly Effect. Don’t be afraid to spread your wings ….
Today, if someone took a poll of your customers, constituents, followers, listeners - whatever, and asked if you mattered to them, how do you think they would respons? If you ceased to exist tomorrow, do you think anyone would really care? In other words, has your product, service, or brand established an emotional connection with your customers to the extent that they are invested in your enduring success?